Friday, September 6, 2013

DIY | Dresser Makeover

Recently purchased a CL dresser for our bedroom.  I named him Hugo. 

Then decided that I actually wanted an existing dresser upstairs.  Thank God for patient husbands.

So Hugo stayed in my office.  And I began researching DIY projects to give him a face lift.  We are going to be working together daily.  Hugo needs to look good.  Real good.

See below for just a few of my favorite DIY dressers.

DIY Fuschia Campaign Chest 500 DIY: Campaign Chest

Photo Source: For Chic Sake



















Photo Source: Me and Jilly



Photo Source: Ikea Hackers

























Photo Source: Little Green Notebook




















Photo Source: Design Sponge




















Photo Source: Martha Stewart




















Photo Source: Elle Decor

Which dresser is your favorite?  Got any fun weekend projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *