Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Concept | Open Kitchen Shelving

Yup, I'm still working on our kitchen floors.  The good news?  I'll think about that and get back to you.

I've been looking at kitchen pictures for some inspiration.  And, well, for a break.  One thing I've been seeing a lot of is open kitchen shelving.  Which I'm sort of digging.

See below for some of my favs.

What do you think?  Would you want people to be able to see into your cabinets?




















Take the cabinet doors off, fill, sand and paint




















Brass, glass and stone for layers of texture




















Utilizing the space in between a window for plate display




















Modern meets rustic with these wooden shelves




















Beaded board, iron brackets and open shelving for a charming plate display

















Eclectic kitchen with open shelving to display oversized mason jars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *