Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shopping | HGTV Design Star

Are you watching HGTV Star?  I am.  Every Sunday.  Religiously.

Some of the designs have been "meh."  Many of them actually.

However, I did love Tiffany's design on the last challenge.  I mean, there were a few things that were missing, but eclectic furniture and teal gets me every time.  And lets be real.  Her canvas was a school bus interior.
Photo Source: HGTV Star



















And by the way, I kind of want to be friends with Sabrina Soto. 

A lot of the shopping scenes fly by, but this time I took careful note of where they went.  

See below for the list, and next time you're in LA, go crazy!
  1. Tini
  2. Blu Dot
  3. Z Gallerie
  4. Lumber Liquidators
  5. Deco Home
  6. Flor
  7. Rolling Greens
  8. Urban Home
  9. Hye Lighting Co
  10. Ron Swing
  11. Anna's Linens
  12. Landon Cole
Where are your favorite places to shop?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *