Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Concept | Sneaker Head Barbershop

I've recently traded in my heels for sneakers.  I blame it on Portland.  And my husband.  His love for sneakers is contagious (and consuming our closet space).

One of my recent projects was a conceptual design, space plan and multi-sensory brand package for a 90's hip hop inspired barbershop chain in Los Angeles.  Go ahead and re-read that again and then I'll translate into non designer jargon.

I put together some pictures and drawings that showed what a 90's inspired barbershop could look like.  And then I tried to figure out how to tap into customers senses.

I like to think of it as a barbershop for sneaker heads.

Here are a few images that were used as a nod to the 90's (I can't show all of them for obvious reasons - they want you to see it installed).  No west coast east coast drama here.  All love (including my clients').

Interested in seeing the complete concept?  Contact me for details. 















Photo Source: 248am.com
















Photo Source: Ace Hotel
 



 










Photo Source: Urban Perch




















Photo Source: Urban Perch




















Photo Source: Flavor Paper




















Photo Source: Blu Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *